Sirdal Cleaning Services
After Build/Maintenance Cleaning
- building and renovation work is non-stop one of the realities of everyday life. While building work is a necessity the leftover mess is not. At Sirdal Group we have been providing the highest quality top-to-bottom post-build cleaning service since 1987. Each job we take on is tailored to the specifications of new and existing private and corporate clients based throughout the country. Whether you call it a builder’s clean, a post-renovation clean or a contract construction clean-up we have the materials, equipment and professional know how to give your property or your development that clean finish making the building(s) ready for occupancy. Sirdal Group provides extensively trained, fully vetted and COSHH certified cleaning operatives to take on any construction clean-up, domestic or commercial, irrespective of size. Our expertise and the high-quality of our comprehensive after-build cleaning service are due to working closely with our clients. While the specifications of each job are different you can rest assured knowing that your after-build clean is fully guaranteed and will be carried out to the highest possible standard of cleanliness. These factors in combination with ongoing client support, on-the-job cleaning assessments and a thorough post-cleaning inspection help us to ensure the satisfaction of each and every one of our clients.
Pre/Post Tenancy Cleans
- ideal for tenants when they are vacating a property or for Landlords/Letting Agents/Property Management Companies who wish to re-let their properties. By using our service you can be rest assured that we will clean your property thoroughly ready to be signed off by the visiting inventory company.
Pre-Sale Property Cleans
- our pre-sale property clean is designed to ensure that your property is as presentable as possible for those all-important visits by potential buyers. Our clean will leave your property immaculate throughout to maximise your chances of a sale. As well as thoroughly cleaning each room, including carpets and windows, high-pressure cleaning is applied to the driveway & patio areas (where applicable) to give the best impression as visitors arrive.
Communal Area Cleans
- as part of our commercial cleaning services, we have dedicated a team who take care of the regular cleaning of communal areas. We are contracted to many property management companies taking care of different types of residential and commercial buildings. Our prompt and efficient service helps our clients to provide excellent living and working conditions to their tenants. Communal areas and common parts have always been the first point of visitors' contact with the building and their state of cleanliness is always our priority.
– Office & Commercial Premises - finding a dedicated and reliable cleaning company can be a difficult task that can involve a lot of trial and error. However we understand a bright and fresh workplace creates a healthy working environment and is a sure way to start your day. We can guarantee that our cleaning service will take away the stress of ensuring a mess-free zone. We provide a service for companies of all sizes whether you have one office/retail outlet to multi-nationals with 20 offices around the UK. We understand that working hours are very busy, so we operate around your specific schedule so you can gain the maximum benefit from us. Our dedicated team also consists of standby staff that can be at an emergency job within 3-4 hours. Our cleaners will continuously deliver a well-maintained workplace environment, which will be provided to a tailored package that suits both your requirements and budget. We will also keep your washrooms fresh and hygienic clean, so there is even less to pre-occupy yourself with. Rest assured that you are getting the best possible service. Our commercial contract cleaning work is overseen by area supervisors who are in constant contact with each other, a process which helps us look after your place of work.
Spring Cleaning/One-off Cleans
- this service is for clients who do not need a cleaner on a regular basis but just can order one when a need of cleaning arises. Our service is ideal to refresh your house and clear out any clutter. We can organise for our operatives to attend your property at the day and time which is convenient for you. Our spring/one-off clean task list includes the following: dusting, polishing, sanitising bathroom and toilet facilities, thoroughly cleaning kitchen surfaces, work-tops and sinks, cleaning outside: oven, microwave, fridge, cleaning windows and window sill (internally only), cleaning mirrors, vacuuming and washing of floors, and emptying all bins. Spring / One-off cleans do not include carpet and upholstery cleaning – these services will have to be ordered separately at an additional cost.
- is a specialist area which many cleaning companies do not fully understanding what is required. We have a dedicated team of cleaning operatives who just undertake deep cleans. Our extensive experience in deep cleaning comes from cleaning some of the filthiest properties. We are the first choice of many of the leading Letting Agents, Property Management Companies and Private Landlords who require a deep clean. We have created an extensive checklist reflecting the cleanliness standards which our operatives use at all times. We always take before and after photographs of all jobs so that our clients can witness the results for themselves and in most cases use the evidence when taking out legal action against the offending parties.
– when called upon to carry out the sad but necessary task of trauma cleaning (whether it’s cleaning up of a crime scene, accident site or a decomposition) - these jobs not only require client confidentiality but great care and diplomacy. Our teams are always respectful on the site they are cleaning as more often than not someone has been seriously injured or lost their life.
- all of our carpet cleaners are equipped with the most advanced carpet cleaning machines available. These machines will clean right down to the base of your carpets/rugs and extract grit, dirt and stains and leave your carpets/rugs fresh, clean and looking like new. We only use safe environmentally friendly solutions to deep-clean all types of carpets/rugs based on the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- our curtain care and maintenance service is carried out on site for your convenience. We have many years of experience in curtain cleaning and an excellent reputation. As curtains can be very expensive it makes good sense to keep them in pristine condition. Taking them down ready for cleaning and then re-hanging them afterwards can be a difficult and time consuming task. We can remove the need for this by cleaning your curtains on-site and in their present position. We make sure that no area is left un-cleaned this includes the lining, swags, tails and the pelmets.
- our process is similar to that used in our carpet cleaning procedure. A specialised hand tool is used in fabric sofa cleaning to clean across the fabric instead of the solution being fired directly into it. The drying time is therefore very fast and prevents possible re-soiling. The chemicals will extract soil particles from the fibres without the use of detergents or enzymes. This will ensure optimum cleaning results. For all leather sofas/suites, our cleaning service will remove stains and soil as well as replenish vital oils & colours.
Specialist Floor Cleaning
- in addition to the hygienic requirement for floor cleaning there is also the often overlooked cosmetic element. With this in mind we offer an extensive range of treatments which include stripping, sealing, buffing and polishing the following floor types: wood, marble, granite, limestone, antico, stone and vinyl/linoleum. Our floor maintenance service enhances and protects the customer’s investment. Periodic maintenance not only reduces the need for expensive remedial and repair work but in some cases it can restore the manufacturers originally intended finish. Correct treatment and maintenance can also bolster the floors slip retardant properties. Sirdal can survey your hard floors and recommend an appropriate programme of maintenance.
– (Domestic) we use the latest window cleaning technology which cleans with greater efficiency leaving you with that perfect shine every time - unlike some conventional methods. Not only do we wash the windows we also wash the framework and rinse all the sills with de-ionised water. All of our operatives work from the safety of the ground reaching up to a height of 72ft (equivalent height of an 8 storey building). This allows us to reach previously inaccessible windows with ease, i.e. glass atriums and conservatory roofs. Our technology is environmentally friendly so no chemical residues are left creating an anti-static finish. This means windows stay cleaner for longer as dirt has nothing to cling to. (Commercial) we supply a range of rope access services for window cleaning at heights and in awkward spaces. Rope access techniques are often the only way of reaching areas for cleaning and maintenance without causing damage or disruption. Our rope access team who are fully qualified/ trained can access all types of structures and buildings both internally and externally. We provide full on-site surveys free of charge to determine anchorage points and more importantly what your requirements are. All this is done without compromising safety. Rope access also tends to be a more subtle approach to window cleaning and therefore reduces the chance of disruption to everyday business. Tasks requiring rope access personnel are usually different every time therefore each job comes with a detailed risk assessment and method statement.
After Party/Event Cleaning
- we offer an excellent after party/event cleaning service whether it’s a small family get together to a large corporate event. Our staff will take the stress off your shoulders and restore your home or premises back to its original state as it was before. Let us do the work and leave you with just good memories.
- following flood damage in the home or at your business premises, our priority is to return the affected property to the condition it was in before as quickly as possible minimising secondary damage. We have over 20 years experience in this field and a wealth of technical expertise and knowledge. We work closely with client’s insurers supplying them with reports and photographs – this speeds up the process of getting the relevant acknowledgement to proceed with all required works. Water damage cleans are essential following a flood or escape of water from plumbing installations. Our service includes complete flood damage restoration, emergency 24 hour call out, buildings & contents restoration, water extraction & removal of flood water, drying of buildings on-site, off-site drying, drying & sanitising of carpets & furnishings and controlled waste disposal.
Sewage, Drains & Spills
– sewage/drain/spill damage is an unfortunate experience. If left too long without cleaning, sewage overflow can be both toxic and damaging to your home and business. The germs from the sewage water inside of your walls can cause mould, mildew and airborne viruses and diseases. This type of spillage or damage must be cleaned using specialised cleaning equipment and protective gear. At Sirdal we have experienced sewer/drain/spill cleaning crews. We will clear any blockage from regular kitchen waste to external terrain waste. Our sewage clean up team is available 24 hours a day. The sewage clean up team can step in and clean your home or business premises and makes it ready for you to return. Our operatives use the latest technology to revive your walls, carpet and furniture. We can help with different clean up needs including: sewage cleans using water jetting equipment, deep carpet cleaning, dry all carpet & walls using industrial dryers, disinfect walls & floors and deep clean all furniture.
– our sanitising service involves the application of an anti-viral sanitiser to specific surfaces that people touch, i.e. door handles, door push plates, kitchen areas, taps, microwave ovens, refrigerators, toilet flush buttons/handles, soap dispensers, hand dryers and all hard surfaces. We offer a full clean down service to fully sanitise your premises. Sanitisation maintenance carried out at agreed periods, i.e. daily, 3 times a week, weekly or fortnightly. In addition to regular contract cleaning we can also undertake a complete decontamination if your home, office, school or any other premises was exposed to an animal or human virus.
Squatters & Malicious Damage
- frequent problems for today's land owners and property management companies are squatters, travelling communities, fly tippers and un-caring tenants. We clean up where no one else wants to. We separate any hazardous waste, arrange skips, equipment and supply all duty of care paperwork. We dispose of all waste safely and efficiently. Land and property is made safe ready for sale or development.
Needles & Contaminated Objects
- our trained staff can easily dispose of biohazard and potentially dangerous objects and chemicals. For example, drug paraphernalia is often found abandoned in many places including abandoned properties, front gardens, playgrounds, fire escapes and public toilets. These areas need to be cleaned up fast, especially where young children are playing. The prevention and clean up of contamination by hazardous waste is one of the major concerns and Sirdal can help you dispose of this dangerous waste. One of the most common bio-hazardous waste types that we deal with are used needles, but this is just one of the potentially dangerous items we dispose of and we offer a professional, fast response. Using our service ensures the safety of your staff and the public. We guarantee the safe collection and disposal of all clinical waste, meeting all current UK and EU legislation. All needles are sent for incineration and waste transfer notes supplied for your records.
– we have the remedy to your problem of stains and the general discolouration of your driveway, patio, terrace or pathway caused by atmospheric pollution. Whatever the material whether its block paving, tarmac, paving slabs, printed concrete, natural or re-constituted stone our cleaning processes restore each surface to their original finish. Whether you want an annual jet wash or need years of accumulated dirt removed from paving and walls we have the skills and equipment to undertake any job irrespective of size to make your property look its best. Weeds, moss, lichen, stains and slippery algae growth are all removed with our high powered jet wash system. Most of the requirements of domestic property clients also apply to the commercial sector. It is obvious that the appearance of the entrances, walkways and car park areas are important in promoting the image of your business. Apart from the obvious improvements to the appearance of a property there is the important aspect of keeping areas frequented by the public safe. Algae build up on paths and driveways is very unsightly and also extremely slippery and dangerous when wet with the potential for causing accidents and are an unnecessary hazard that maintenance can prevent. We can provide you with a cost effective solution for maintaining the external areas of any domestic or commercial property.
- do you have some rubbish that needs removing? Well we can move rubbish/clutter/old furniture/garden waste from your home or business premises. We move both bagged and loose rubbish. Once the items that you want to be taken away are loaded on to one of our vehicles we then sweep or vacuum that area until it’s completely clean.
- we undertake full house clearances removing everything requested such as carpets, electrical & gas appliances, furniture etc, etc. We also clear garages, lofts and basements.
- graffiti creates a negative impression of an area. Spray cans and other types of paints can be so damaging to buildings, monuments, statues and the environment. Graffiti attracts more graffiti unless it is removed promptly and to avoid an area turning into a troublesome hot spot. If left for a few weeks, or even for one month the solvent will dry into the pores of the brick or other surfaces becoming more difficult to remove. We offer a fast and efficient graffiti removal service. We are able to remove graffiti from many types of surfaces such as brick, concrete, perspex, plastic and even from painted surfaces. With an array of products we are able to identify a solution to eradicate this problem. Once we have cleaned we can also apply an anti-graffiti coating to allow any subsequent offences to be removed more easily and in some cases with just soap and hot water.